Join Our Team
Be part of a team passionate about our vision of creating a world where we all have the skills to support people experiencing mental health problems.
Help Us Drive Meaningful Change
Mental Health First Aid Australia’s purpose is to provide high-quality, evidence-based, accessible mental health first aid education to everyone.
We believe that by empowering individuals with the knowledge, skills and confidence to recognise, respond to and support those experiencing mental health problems, we can help create a culture of care and drive meaningful change across communities and workplaces nationwide.
We are a values-based organisation that recognises each team member’s expertise, creativity, contribution and unique perspective.
We foster a collaborative, inclusive and innovative environment and are strongly connected to our purpose.
Our head office is based in Melbourne’s CBD. We have a dedicated national team of approximately 60 staff who bring expertise in a range of disciplines, including education, research, customer service, human resources, information technology, quality improvement and marketing.
Why Work With Us?
Mental Health First Aid Australia offers employees a range of benefits, including:
Generous salary packaging options available
Supportive and Inclusive culture
Training and Skills Development
Contribute to an Organization making a difference
Regular Well-being activites
Flexible Working Conditions
Current job opportunities
Browse our current employment opportunities to see how you can make an impact with Mental Health First Aid Australia.
Purchasing & Inventory Coordinator
- Leading Mental Health Educational Provider
- Full-time permanent position
- Melbourne based, hybrid work
How to Apply:
If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity, apply now by forwarding a one-page cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to discuss the role contact Ayesha Fernando, Finance Manager on 03 9079 0244.
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time permanent team member to manage the day to day purchasing of goods and services and course inventory. A self-starter with a proven track record, you will be skilled in establishing and nurturing stakeholder relationships.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensure purchasing of goods and services (inventory and non-inventory related) occurs on time and to standard, and in accordance with relevant policies. This includes maintaining relevant stock levels and optimising these through efficient replenishment and ordering processes.
- Manage day-to-day supplier relationships.
- Develop, run and deliver monthly control reports on inventory levels and purchasing activity.
- Plan and manage stocktakes from beginning to end including performing detailed inventory audits, stock counts and overseeing support staff.
- In conjunction with the Finance Manager, work on initiatives to continually improve processes for the purchasing and inventory management systems.
- Oversight of inventory integration between online Shop and finance system, including liaising with 3rd party provider for the online shop and ensuring consistency between the two systems for products, pricing and other data.
To ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention, and promotion of staff, and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community, and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.